Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ang Kinabuhi Dito (The lifestyle here) - Pictures

Now that projects are wrapped up except for my daily check-ins with fisherfolks and co-workers at the municipal office, I have been cleaning up the place, playing some basketball, and snapping pictures of the sights of Babatngon that I'll be happy I froze in time when I'm back home in a different world in a month or so.  Yesterday, having cleaned the fridge and taken some bags of clothes and things to some very appreciative neighbors, I then hopped on the bike and headed out to one of the many little nameless villages off the beaten track and took some pictures.  Like always, people were initially skeptical of why I wanted to just take pictures, but quickly got used to the idea.  Below are the spoils of a slow afternoon, traveling around the place, taking some pictures of little-known people and places.

I asked everyone to be natural, and when possible, stand in front of their own house, so people 'in the internet' could see their beautiful homes.  They laughed, and enjoyed getting their pictures taken, and I enjoyed it too. 















































No comments: